Talent development for leaders
Objective / For whom?
As a manager you stimulate the (talent) development of the people in your team. And you will also continue to work on your own talent and leadership development TOP for managers is for those who want to use the potential of all employees and get the most out of their team. And for everyone involved in talent management and employability in the organisation.
Leadership starts with you. As an effective manager you need to know yourself well. Your motives, your ambition, your qualities and pitfalls. Based on your personal leadership, you can effectively lead with power and authenticity. TOP for managers starts with an individual drive analysis that provides insight into the underlying value systems that people use and that largely determine their thinking and behaviour.
You get started with your personal talent development plan from self-insight and ambition. And you will analyse your own organisation in terms of talent development. You learn to recognise and acknowledge qualities and talents, and stimulate personal leadership among employees. In this way you use the potential in the organisation, motivate the employees and improve the results.
In order to become (or remain) a successful organisation, there must be a match between the organisational goals and the talents of the employees. This results in success, enthusiasm, efficient business management and attractive employership. In TOP for managers you discover how you can attract, retain, stimulate and use talent. In this way you keep employees sustainably emplyable and the organisation flexible.
Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
John F. Kennedy
- Become aware of your own talents, qualities and ambitions.
- Insight into the talents, qualities and ambitions of your employees.
- Dealing with mobility issues and change.
- Strategic talent policy and the implementation of talent-oriented leadership.
- The various aspects of talent development, employability and mobility.
- Making the most of talents to improve business results.
- You create a learning organisation in which talents come into their own.
- You consciously deal with the talents and qualities of yourself and your employees.
- You have the knowledge to get started with effective talent development.
- You can stimulate personal leadership in employees.
- You contribute to the sustainable employability of your employees.
- You consciously deal with talent development, employability and mobility.
Feel free to contact us for a non-committal price offer.
All Talent International programmes can be carried out in-house as well as virtually or blended. Do you have specific development wishes? We will adjust the programme accordingly. Together we draw up a bespoke programme that perfectly matches your wishes.
Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.