Objective / For whom?
Do you want to give a new impulse to your career? Do your qualities and ambitions still match your current job? What possibilities and opportunities are there for you? Do you have the right skills to remain interesting in the ever-changing future job market? Career development is for everyone who wants to ensure themselves of fun and motivating work, now and in the future.
According to UNESCO, career coaching consists of four parts:
- being and acting self-aware,
- have information about the labour market and which jobs and professions are available (labour market orientation)
- setting goals, making strong choices and decisions
- profiling and applying for jobs.
In the Career Programme of Talent International, we therefore start by identifying your motivation, talents and interests. We look at the possibilities on the labour market – where do your chances and opportunities lie? Based on your capabilities, work experience and skills, we determine what you can already do, and what you should develop to realise your ambitions.
Depending on what you are looking for, we will discuss what the next steps are to move in the direction of greater job satisfaction, a better work-life balance or (more) challenging work. Of course we will support you in creating a strong personal brand that increases your chances of getting that great job.
Do you follow the developments
or are you developing yourself?
- Insight into (work) behaviour, talents and development points.
- What do you want to stop doing, what should you continue doing? And what will you pick up?
- What does your perfect work-life balance look like?
- What gives you energy and what takes energy.
- What do you need to realise your ambitions?
- In what kind of work environment do I come into my own?
- What are your chances on the labour market?
- Self-insight into your qualities, capacities and development points.
- Insight into your opportunities on the job market.
- Your personal branding guide.
- A good picture of the right work balance and a suitable working environment.
- A tip-top and up to date Resume and LinkedIn profile.
- A personal action plan.
- More knowledge and balance in your work and life.
Feel free to contact us for a non-committal price offer.
All Talent International programmes can be carried out in-house as well as virtually or blended. Do you have specific development wishes? We will adjust the programme accordingly. Together we draw up a custom-made programme that perfectly matches your wishes.
Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.