Objective / For whom?
Remote leadership is an indispensable skill for all leaders and managers who (partly) manage and motivate their team remotely. Remote leadership is new to you and you need tools that teach you how to deal with the challenges in your (partially) new role.
Remote leadership brings challenges. How do you keep your team motivated? How do you discuss current affairs and build a relationship with each other? How do you exchange information and come to work agreements? How do you organise team meetings? ou will work with success factors that play an important role in remote management.
Remote working requires new competences from managers. Being able to switch quickly is one of the most important skills. Research shows that non-verbal communication is a big part of face-to-face contact. The non-verbal cues are lacking when working remotely, which is why this requires effective and clear communication from the manager and the rediscovery of personal contact moments such as bilateral meetings and development interviews.
Less frequent contact with employees often leads to the implementation of control mechanisms, due to the need of managers to keep an eye on the progress of projects. This is counterproductive. Giving confidence and transferring responsibilities increase effectiveness and efficiency. Remote management teaches you how to work together and perform effectively in remote teams.
Management remains the same, but the way it works is completely different.
- The pros and cons of remote management.
- Dealing with change and involving your team.
- Communicating, making (work) agreements and creating open dialogue.
- The importance of giving confidence and letting go of control.
- Effective use of digital resources with an eye for the human aspect.
- Motivating, developing talents and stimulating enthusiasm from a distance.
- Continue to work result-oriented. Effective management of output.
- You trust your leadership qualities and the qualities of your team.
- You know the technological resources that are useful when working remotely.
- You provide flexible leadership, depending on the situation and the employee.
- You know the pitfalls of remote management and know how to avoid them.
- You allow room for initiatives and creativity, and stimulate solidarity.
- You have insight into the competencies required to collaborate remotely.
- You allow room for personal development and stimulate team development.
Feel free to contact us for a non-committal price offer.
All Talent International programmes can be carried out in-house as well as virtually or blended. Do you have specific development wishes? We will adjust the programme accordingly. Together we draw up a bespoke programme that perfectly matches your wishes.
Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.