You are a team leader, manager or project leader and you want to continue to develop your leadership. You have confidence in your knowledge and experience, but you want to fulfill your role as a leader with more authenticity and with an eye for and attention to your people. You want to be able to switch quickly in an agile and successful organisation.
You want to further develop your qualities as a manager or leader. That starts with insight into your personal characteristics and your pitfalls. Only when you are aware of this can you inspire others, establish a connection and effectively manage yourself and your employees. The Talent International leadership programme therefore starts with an individual drive analysis.
At the moment, change is the only constant. The knowledge and skills required to keep the organisational goals on track are constantly changing. That is why it is important that you as a leader, know how to use your skills and behaviour in a slightly different way each time in order to remain effective. This enables you to give authentic and effective direction to the people within your department or organisation from your own strength.
Give your employees the support and the confidence to move with the changing circumstances in the organisation. And act as a role model. By working on your self-knowledge, influence, leadership and communication skills you discover the potential in yourself and you can also help others to grow in their work and in their personal development.
Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things
Peter F. Drucker
- Your personal qualities, talents and leadership.
- Communicate powerfully and effectively and provide feedback.
- Authentic leadership with an eye for the needs of the other.
- Leadership styles Your vision on leadership.
- Dealing with resistance, demotivation, conflict and dysfunction.
- Dealing with change and involving your employees in it.
- Goal and result-oriented leadership with a people-oriented approach.
- You have insight into your leadership qualities and pitfalls.
- You are aware of the impression you make on others.
- You provide motivation, involvement and enthusiasm.
- You allow space for the personal development of yourself and your people.
- You develop yourself sustainably as a leader.
- You utilise the differences and similarities of your people.
Feel free to contact us for a non-committal price offer.
All Talent International programmes can be carried out in-house as well as virtually or blended. Do you have specific development wishes? We will adjust the programme accordingly. Together we draw up a bespoke programme that perfectly matches your wishes.
Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.